Current Teachers | Expand Your Career

Are you teaching on an emergency license? Earn your preliminary teaching license in our non-degree Residency Teacher Licensure program!

If you’re a current teacher interested in expanding your expertise, you may want to take courses to add endorsements to your license, or pursue a master of education in our Forest Grove or Eugene-based program.

Looking to expand your career with specialization in curriculum development, international teaching or program development? Explore a master of arts in education or a PhD in education and leadership.