Secondary Science | Beaverton
Earn income as a substitute teacher while completing your master of arts in teaching through Pacific's hybrid model.
Students pursuing an MAT with an emphasis in secondary science can take advantage of a clinically-based partnership with the Beaverton School District. Students attend classes at Pacific's Forest Grove Campus about once a month and also attend classes online.
Co-teaching opportunities take place in the Beaverton School District, where students gain experience side-by-side with experienced senior teachers. Students also can earn income through the two-year program by substitute teaching in that district.
- 37 semester credits
- 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 academic years
- Flexible, hybrid delivery | online synchronous, fully online and face-to-face classwork
- Select one to two science endorsement areas
- ESOL and CTE endorsement options also are available
- Co-teach with experienced senior teachers in the Beaverton School District
- Earn income both years through substituting in the Beaverton School District
Classes begin in January 2019.