Requirements | Concentration in IPE
To earn a concentration in Interprofessional Education, students in the College of Health Professions must complete four (4) additional different interprofessional experiences.
Each experience must align with one of the operational definitions from IPEC's Core competencies for interprofessional collaborative practice, exceed standards for interprofessional education set by students' degree program, and vary in nature to enhance development as a collaborative health professional.
Qualifying Examples of Interprofessional Experiences
- Successful completion of any approved CHP Interprofessional Elective Course
- Participation in Aphasia Camp Northwest
- Participation in any of the following:
- International Service trip, such as Peru
- Interprofessional Diabetes Clinic (IDC)
- Compassion Tigard
- Project Homeless Connect