BHS Admissions Information
Students considered for the Bachelor of Health Science (BHS) degree must have:
- Minimum of 76 semester or 114 quarter credits that can transfer in
- A cumulative 2.75 GPA or higher
- Experience in the healthcare or business (full-time work, job shadowing, volunteer experience, etc.)
- Completion of the BHS application and submission of official transcripts for all college-level coursework
Complete an application for the 2018-2019 BHS Cohort today! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admissions cycle until the first week of August 2018.
For a free transcript review and for more information about the application process, contact:
Emily McDaniel | Assistant Director of Graduate and Professional Admissions
503-352-7219 | firstname.lastname@example.org
All Pacific University students must submit documentation of having received the following immunizations and titers after being accepted into the Bachelor of Health Science Program, and all required immunizations and titers must be updated as necessary in order to continue enrollment in the program at Pacific University. It is the student's responsibility to complete their vaccinations and provide copies of proof to the Student Health Center. Failure to comply with this university policy can affect your admission, enrollment or ability to continue in the BHS program at Pacific University.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- TB Skin Test (TB tests are required yearly while enrolled)
- Td/Tdap (Tetanus/Diphtheria (Td)/Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertusssis (Tdap)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) or Titer
- Hepatitis B (HBV) or Titer
- Hepatitis A (HAV)
Your course registration will be placed on hold until the Student Health Center has received all of your required immunization and titer information.
For more information on the required immunizations and release forms, please contact the Student Health Center at 503-352-2269. Ask the center about the deadline for submitting immunization documentation.
Criminal Background Check
Information regarding the required Criminal Background Check will be given at or before the BHS Orientation in August. This service is paid for by the student, approximately $120 total.
Stephanie Keys | Manager of Administrative Services
503-352-7369 | email@example.com
Pacific University will provide training in:
- Universal Precautions
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- TB Infection Control