Victoria Conference | 2018
The 2018 Victoria Conference returns to the Hotel Grand Pacific, July 12 through 15, 2018.
This summer continuing education classic has drawn doctors of optometry from across the United States and Canada to Victoria, British Columbia, voted the #1 Top Island in the Continental U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure and Conde Naste. Victoria boasts the mildest climate in Canada and offers unlimited activities and attractions.
The current exchange rate has made trips to Victoria very appealing.
From July 12 through 15, the 2018 Victoria Conference will feature top names in optometric education and a wealth of clinical expertise. Our speakers include: Lee Carr, OD; Anthony DeWilde, OD, FAAO; Bill Hefner, OD, MEd, MSS; Beth Kinoshita, OD, FAAO; James Kundart, OD, MEd, FAAO; and Cathy Evans, ABOC, FNAO.
We have a block of rooms available at Hotel Grand Pacific, our host hotel for the Victoria Conference. This waterfront hotel is located right on the picturesque Inner Harbour and steps from the landmark BC Legislature and Parliament Buildings. Ferries from the U.S. dock directly across the street from the Grand Pacific. Enjoy the proximity to downtown, restaurants, whale watching and myriad activities for the entire family. An elegant High Tea experience is also available at the Grand Pacific.
Special room rates of $239 single/double CDN are available if you book before June 11, 2018. July is high tourist season for Victoria so you are advised to book early to secure a room.
Book your room at the Hotel Grand Pacific by calling 800-663-7550 or email@example.com. To qualify for the group rate, please indicate the Group Name (Pacific University College of Optometry) or Group Code (JUL18PACIFIC). You can also book online.
2018 Victoria Conference
July 12-15, 2018
Exhibitors are invited to participate in the Victoria Conference. This is an excellent opportunity to reach doctors in British Columbia and Western United States.
- Visit Clipper Vacations online - www.clippervacations.com or call 1-800-888-2535
- Pick your destination, travel dates, hotel (if necessary) and any optional tours
- Enter/mention OPT18 promo code and receive a 10% discount on Clipper Vacations fares and packages - or you can also go directly to the discount site.
- discount is applied at the end of the booking process
- discount does not apply to Web Specials, sales and/or already discounted fares and packages
- This discount code is valid for travel July 10-19, 2018!
- Discount code must be kept confidential and made available only to attendees of Pacific University’s Victoria Optometry Conference.
- Only Pacific University’s Victoria Optometry Conference are allowed to use, book and travel with discount code.
- Subject to change at any time.
Transportation by Ferry
BC Ferries http://www.bcferries.com/
Daily scheduled crossings between Vancouver and Victoria.
Washington State Department of Transportation
Seasonal scheduled crossings between Anacortes and Victoria.
MV Coho http://www.cohoferry.com
Daily scheduled crossings between Port Angeles and Victoria
We’ve made arrangements for a special discounted rate for whale watching with Springtide Whale Watching & Eco Tours. Book online using the promo code: PACOPT2017 and enjoy a $30 discount for each adult ticket for the Whale Watching Experience.