Pacific University Forensics Talent Award
The Pacific University Forensics Talent Award is intended to honor both past achievements and future potential in competitive speech and debate. Students interested in collegiate forensics while attending Pacific University are eligible for this award. The Forensics Talent Award ranges from $2,000 to $4,000 and is annually renewable. To sustain a talent award, students must:
- Maintain a full-time status at Pacific University.
- Maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Compete in at least of two different genres of competition.
- Compete at a minimum of three competitions per year.
- Attend designated team meetings and coaching sessions.
- Assist with program development and annual tournament hosting.
In order to be considered for a forensics talent award, please follow the directions below.
- Apply to Pacific University by Feb. 1.
Prepare the following application materials (pdf):
- Forensics talent award application.
- Forensics talent award reference form.
- Copies of your ballots from your most recent year of competition.
- Any additional documentation that you would like to submit for consideration. For example, students may submit a 2-minute video audition or written essay of a recent research project. Please note, while supplementary documentation may aid an application, it is not specifically required.
Submit all application materials by February 1. Submissions may be made electronically to email@example.com or via the mailing address included below
Daniel Broyles, Director of Forensics
2043 College Way, UC A142
Forest Grove, OR 97116
If you have any questions about this application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.