Pacific's Hawai'i Receptions are opportunities for high school and transfer students and their parents to meet with Pacific staff and learn more about Pacific University. There is no fee to attend or an obligation to deposit by attending the event.
Receptions will include a presentation on academics, housing, scholarships, financial aid, and registration. In addition, you will see a video tour of our beautiful campus, meet alumni and parents of current students, and learn more about opportunities at Pacific. Appetizers will also be provided at this reception.
Reception dates/times/locations are listed below. Register as soon as possible. Events fill-up quickly.
- Sunday, March 1st, Honolulu - 5-7 pm at the Prince Hotel Waikiki – 100 Holomoana Street - Please arrive to check-in by 4:40 pm as the event will start promptly at 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 3rd- Kahului, Maui- 7-9 pm Café O- Lei at the Dunes at Maui Lani - 1333 Maui Lani Parkway 96732 - Please arrive by 6:40 pm to check in as the event will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 4th, Hilo 7-9 pm at the Naniloa Hotel by Marriott-Sandalwood Room -933 Banyan Drive, Hilo 96720 - Please arrive by 6:40 pm to check in as the event will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, March 8th, Waikoloa 3-5 pm at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Dr., Waikoloa Beach 96738 - Please arrive by 2:40 pm as the event will begin promptly at 3:00 pm
- Monday, March 9th, Lihue 7-9 pm at the Kauai Beach Resort- Orchid Room 4331 Kauai Beach Dr. Lihue 96766 - Please arrive by 6:40 pm as the event will begin promptly at 7:00 pm
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 800-677-6712 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at our Hawai'i Receptions!