The Hawai'i Receptions are opportunities for high school students and their parents to meet with Pacific staff and learn more about Pacific University. There is no fee to attend or obligation to deposit by attending the event.
2019 Reception Dates
- Sunday, March 3rd | Oahu- Prince Waikiki 5-7pm with check-in beginning at 4:30 pm
- Monday, March 4th | Kauai- Kauai Marriott 7-9pm with check-in beginning at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 5th | Maui- Dunes at Maui Lani 7-9pm with check-in beginning at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 6th | Hilo- Imiloa Astronomy Center 7-9pm with check-in beginning at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, March 7th | Kona- Waikoloa Marriott 7-9pm with check-in beginning at 6:30 pm(address for Marriott Waikoloa is 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, Hi. 96783
Receptions will include a presentation on academics, housing, scholarships, financial aid, and registration. In addition, you will see a video tour of our beautiful campus, meet alumni and parents of current students, and learn more about what Pacific can do for the students of Hawai'i. Appetizers will also be provided at this reception.
Register ASAP! These events fill-up quickly.
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 800-677-6712 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at our Hawai'i Receptions!