Next Steps | Deposited Undergraduates
Congratulations on making your decision to become a Boxer!
We are excited to have you on our campus soon. In the meantime, make sure to complete the necessary steps below to make your start at Pacific successful.
- Make sure to set up your Pacific University email address. Once the deposit has been processed, students will receive an automated email with instructions on how to apply.
- Check your new Pacific email daily for important announcements
- Complete your Academic Interest Survey (available after you deposit in May)
- Submit your Housing Application (available after you deposit in May)
- Send in all of your final high school and college transcripts ASAP.
- Read about Academic Advising & Registration for first semester classes.
Establishing your PUNet Account
The Housing Application and the Academic Interest survey will be sent to your PUNet email address. If you haven’t already done so, please establish your PUNet Account today. It takes 1-4 days for new students to be processed, and for your information to be connected to the other departments on campus. Please wait 1-4 days for the processing to occur and expect to have the link in your mailbox by the end of day 4.