Pacesetter Honors Day Reimbursement Information
Are you looking for scholarship opportunities this fall? Please visit our Senior Preview Scholarship Day webpage to find out how you earn $4,000 guaranteed!
If you have more questions, please contact your Admissions Counselor.
Questions? Contact the Office of Admissions at 503.352.2218 or contact your Admissions Counselor.
Pacesetter Honors Day Reimbursement for Travel Costs
The Office of Admissions will reimburse up to $350 for the cost of a student (not the guest) who attended the Pacesetter Honors Day event under the following parameters:
- The student must live farther than 300 miles from Pacific University and have traveled to the event by plane or train.
- The student must be enrolled at Pacific University on the 10th day of classes before the reimbursement is made.
- No receipts can be submitted for reimbursement prior to Sept. 5 (dates published each year).
- All receipts must be turned in no later than 5 p.m., Oct. 31 (dates published each year).
- The student must turn in the itinerary of travel showing the cost and how it was paid, original boarding passes (if applicable) and the bank statement reflecting the purchase showing the cost of the plane or train ticket.
- Tickets must not be purchased with rewards points in any form.
Please note that we do not reimburse for hotel rooms, mileage, or rental cars.
Students who attended Pacesetter Honors Day are eligible for this reimbursement
Reimbursements are made out to the name as it appears on the receipt. If you would like the check to be sent to the student, please send a written letter requesting this with the receipt. Please include the student’s full name and Pacific University address. We are unable to “credit” a student’s account with these funds, so a check will be mailed.
Receipts and reimbursement requests can be sent to the following address:
Office of Admissions
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, Oregon 97116
If you have any further questions regarding the reimbursement procedure, please call the Office of Admissions at 503.352.2218 or email email@example.com.