Admitted Students | High School Seniors
Congratulations! You're one step closer to becoming a Boxer! Below is the Fall Admitted Checklist.
After You Are Admitted
- Look around the website
- Connect with Admissions on Social Media.
NOTE: You will receive an email from the Pacific University Information Services Department (email@example.com) providing you instructions on how to set up your Pacific User Name (PUNet ID) and password. This will enable you to log in and receive your official Financial Aid offer.
Attend a Senior Preview Scholarship Day
Seniors in high school may attend one of these events. Attendees will earn an annual $1,000 tuition scholarship at Pacific University Oregon (a total of $4,000 over 4 years). Students must apply and be admitted in order to receive the scholarship.
Complete the FAFSA - Starting October 1
All students interested in receiving federal financial aid need to fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The 2020-2021 FAFSA is available now. Some applications are selected for verification, which means that we must verify the information on your FAFSA with supporting documents you provide. If your FAFSA is selected, we will send you the necessary forms and instructions. For a quick overview, check out FAFSA Verification Tips (pdf).
Apply for Additional Scholarship - Starting November 1
In addition to Pacific's Academic Scholarships, Pacific also has area-specific scholarships.
If you experience any technical difficulties with any scholarship application listed below, please email the Financial Aid Office.
Reach Out to Your Counselor for Additional Information
If you have any questions, our team is here to help. Connect with your Admissions Counselor today!
The Winter/Spring Timeline will be posted in December.
Want to become a Boxer?
Want to become a Boxer today? Deposit online here to hold your spot!
Look through the First Year Student Enrollment Packet to see a "To-Do List" and learn about what is next on your journey to Pacific! Please note that some of the dates in the packet are subject to change.
As You Deposit
- Submit your $400 deposit online to let us know you are becoming an official Boxer! Alternatively, you can complete this Confirmation Agreement and Secure Deposit Payment Form and mail both forms back to us at: Office of Admissions, 2043 College Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116.
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific.
- Need to request an extension or let us know your decision? Please email your admissions counselor.
- Establish your Pacific University Account if you haven't already.