How to Apply | International
Application Checklist for Undergraduate Degree Students
International undergraduate students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at Pacific University should submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Create an account and apply online using the Common Application.
- Submit High School Transcript and Diploma. All foreign transcripts (high school, college and/or university) must be sent to a credit evaluation company (WES, AACRAO or ECE are accepted). No exceptions to this policy.
- English Proficiency - Official TOEFL or IELTS scores must be submitted if applicable (see requirements).
- Letter of Recommendation from your teacher or counselor.
After students are admitted, additional documents required include:
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support (pdf) from sponsor (if the bank statement is not in your name). You can also get your funds verified using Intcas online without sending us your bank statement and financial statement.
- Copy of Photo Page in Passport
- If you are transferring from another U.S. Institution to Pacific University Oregon, please also include the following.
- Copy of your US Visa Page from your passport
- Copy of your valid I-94 card
- Copy of your current I-20
- Transfer Eligibility Form
Email electronic files to the International Admissions Counselor
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions: Gina Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail hard copies to:
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
Please contact the English Language Institute for more information.
International Graduate Students
Please contact the graduate admissions office for more information.