Next Steps | International Admissions
The International Admissions Team at Pacific University, Oregon wants to make sure your study abroad process goes smoothly. If you have any questions or concerns contact Gina Lee at email@example.com.
After you have been admitted to Pacific, follow these steps to become a Boxer!
- Submit any additional documents needed. See the checklist for a list of documents needed to complete the application process.
- Pay the deposit to fully commit to Pacific University.
- Create a Pacific email account
- Complete the Housing Application and the Academic Interest Survey (AIS). This will be sent to your Pacific email address once you have deposited.
- Download the Academic Calendar. Please note, international students are required to be on campus earlier than domestic students.
- If students will be in their home country over the summer, students must register for classes before leaving the United States. Failure to do so may result in students not receiving requested class schedules for the semester. Email Gina Lee as soon as possible.