Alumni Award Nomination
Thank you for your interest in nominating a candidate for a Pacific University Alumni Association Award! Nominations are due by Nov. 1, 2023, for the 2024 awards cycle.
- Nominations are accepted from alumni, current/former faculty and staff. Nominations are also accepted from the spouse or partner of the nominee. Self-nomination are not accepted.
- The Alumni Association Board of Representatives will not accept incomplete nominations. Complete nominations include a nomination form with information entered in all fields and a letter of support. Supplemental materials may include a resume and up to three articles or other complementary pieces.
- Nominations are reviewed by the Awards & Scholarship Committee of the Alumni Association Board of Representatives.
- Nominations are presented to and confirmed by a majority vote of the Alumni Association Board of Representatives.
- Nominations supplied in 2022 and after will remain in the pool for one award cycle. Nominees may be re-nominated in each award cycle.
Before you begin
- Please select one of the three alumni awards for your nomination. Keep in mind each award has different requirements for nomination.
- Please have your letter of nomination and any supplemental materials ready.
This is a one-time use form and cannot be saved. Please direct questions and requests for assistance to the Alumni Association at email@example.com or 503-352-2057.