Learning Resources | Oregon Shakespeare Festival
Thank you for your interest in this alumni opportunity, unfortunately this event has been canceled due to the impact of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Truly immerse yourself in this incredible shakesper-ience with podcasts, videos, articles, books, blogs and the plays themselves. These resources are provided by Professor Elizabeth E. Tavares for your entertainment and learning, but no homework is required for the experience!
- Oregon Experience: The Oregon Shakespeare Festival directed by Eric Cain, OPB
- Slings & Arrows: The Complete Collection directed by Peter Wellington, Acorn Media
Podcasts & Blogs
- Bite Thumbnails: A Playgoer's Notebook
- The Collation: Research and Exploration at the Folger Shakespeare Library
- Reduced Shakespeare Company Podcast
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival: Changing the Social Order by Daniel Pollack-Pelzner
- A Race to the Roof: Cosmetics and Contemporary Histories of the Elizabethan Playhouse by Elizabeth E. Tavares
- The Millionaire and the Bard: Henry Folger's Obsessive Hunt for Shakespeare's First Folio by Andrea Mays
- Shakespeare's London Theatreland: Archaeology, History and Drama by Julian Bowsher
- A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare: 1599 by James ShapiroG