Bachelor of Health Science Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and fees start at $21,460 for Bachelor of Health Science students in 2022-2023.
The Pacific University Financial Aid Office establishes the Cost of Attendance, which reflects an estimate of what it will cost to attend Pacific for one year. The Cost of Attendance reflects direct costs, such as tuition and fees, as well as estimated indirect costs, such as books, transportation, and monthly living expenses. The Cost of Attendance is used to determine a student's eligibility for need-based financial aid resources.
The Bachelor of Health Science degree completion program is offered at $534 per credit hour, and the program consists of 40 credit hours. If you have not already completed the foreign language requirement (2 semesters of another language besides English), the program offers HSC 301 Healthcare Applied Spanish I and HSC 302 Healthcare Applied Spanish II.
Additional Indirect Costs Expenses
- Books: $600 (for entire program)
- Required technology for online learning: $1,200
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Fast, stable internet connection
- Office 365 (free with student email account) or Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Student Support Services Fee (services are available in person, by phone, or via videoconference): $316 (for entire program)
- Graduation Application Fee: $100
Amounts are approximate
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Fill out a web-based version at FAFSA to get quicker access to your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to have a copy sent to Pacific University (Federal School Code 003212). Do not wait to be accepted into the program to apply for financial aid. If you wait, it will delay processing of your financial aid application.
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions.