Tuition & Financial Aid | Health Science
The Bachelor of Health Science degree completion program is offered at $516 per credit hour.
The program consists of 40 credit hours, total tuition for the 2021-2022 Academic Year is $20,640.
If you have not already completed the foreign language requirement (2 semesters of another language besides English), the program offers HSC 301 Healthcare Spanish I and HSC 302 Healthcare Spanish II at no additional cost to students.
Additional Expenses (amounts are approximate):
- Books: $600 (for entire program)
- Required technology for online learning: $1,200
- Laptop or desktop computer with webcam, headset with microphone
- Fast, stable internet connection
- Office 365 (free with student email account) or Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Required Background Check: $120
- *10-Panel Drug Screen: $30
- Medical appointments for required vaccinations (cost depends on medical provider and insurance)
- Student Support Services Fee (services are available in person, by phone, or via videoconference): $152 per semester for the fall and spring semesters (there is no fee for the summer semester--total cost for the year is $304)
- Graduation Application Fee: $100
*Students who participate in an on-site internship may be required to complete a 10-panel drug screen depending on the specific site requirements.
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Fill out a web-based version at FAFSA to get quicker access to your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to have a copy sent to Pacific University (Federal School Code 003212). Do not wait to be accepted into the program to apply for financial aid. If you wait, it will delay processing of your financial aid application.
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions.