Tuition & Financial Aid | Health Science
The Bachelor of Health Science degree completion program is offered at $482 per credit hour.
The program consists of 40 credit hours, total tuition for the 2019-2020 Academic Year is $19,280.
If you have not already completed the foreign language requirement (2 semesters of another language besides English), the program offers HSC 301 Healthcare Spanish I and HSC 302 Healthcare Spanish II at no additional cost to students.
Additional Expenses (amounts are approximate)
- Books: $300-400
- Required technology for online learning: $1,200
- Laptop or desktop computer with webcam, headset with microphone
- Fast, stable internet connection
- Office 365 (free with student email account) or Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Required Background Check: $120
- Required Write & Cite Plagiarism Module: $50
- Medical appointments for required vaccinations (cost depends on medical provider and insurance)
FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Fill out a web-based version at FAFSA to get quicker access to your Student Aid Report (SAR). Be sure to have a copy sent to Pacific University (Federal School Code 003212). Do not wait to be accepted into the program to apply for financial aid. If you wait, it will delay processing of your financial aid application.
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions.