Give & Go is Pacific's annual dorm move-out event that prevents unnecessary waste by creating an easy way for students to donate unwanted items as they move out of residence halls.
Three drop-off locations open from 11 a.m.-5pm daily from May 14-18:
- Lot G between McCormick and Walter Hall
- Lot K between Gilbert and Vandervelden
- Cascade Patio
Items we accept:
- Unopened non-perishable food
- Unopened toiletries & hygiene products
- Working and broken electronics (clearly mark the broken ones)
- Books / textbooks
- Clothes & shoes
- Craft & school supplies
- Linens & bedding (no obvious rips, stains, or bed bugs)
- Dorm decor
- Toys & games
- Miscellaneous small items
This event is hosted by the McCall Center for Civic Engagement in partnership with Housing, Residence Life, and Facilities Management. For more information, please visit Give & Go or email email@example.com.
Please make plans now to set aside items for donation at Give & Go instead of sending them to the landfill!