Join this engaging speaker panel comprised of five professionals in different stages of their careers and working in different STEM fields. The five panelists come from a wide variety of different professions, including engineers, professors and teachers. This presentation is sponsored by the Student Multicultural Center in celebration of Hispanic & Latinx Heritage Month.
- Ana Aranda, engineer intern at Clean Water Services
- Maria Carillo, chemistry teacher at Beaverton High School
- Carolina Guillen, validation engineer at Genentech
- Josephine Pino, biology faculty at PCC
- Tomas Torres, developer support Engineer at Salesforce
Jean Garcia-Chitwood, Student Multicultural Center director and Erick Villa Flores '23 will moderate the STEM+ discussion.
Join with zoom link https://pacificu.zoom.us/j/95700173647 or ID: 957 0017 3647.