In lieu of the annual in-person Health and Benefits Fairs, there will be a Virtual Wellness Fair for faculty and staff employees! With offerings ranging from hatha yoga practice to financial planning, there’s sure to be something for everyone. For those who cannot attend an event at its scheduled time, recordings will be available for two weeks after the event.
Virtual wellness sessions conducted by leading national and regional wellness professionals will take place throughout each day from Tuesday, March 16 through Friday, March 19. Click through on the link below for detailed session schedule and sign up access.
- Hatha Yoga Stretch & Flow
- Financial Blunders: Lessons We Never Learned
- Nutrition Strategies for Optimal Health
- 5 Tips for Boosting Immunity
- Tai Chi Flow - Energize Your Body, Focus Your Mind
- Managing Your Retirement Accounts Through Covid-19
- Pacific University Libraries: Knowledge is Health
- From My Kitchen to Yours with Chef Steven Hazell (Creating Thai Chicken Meatballs in Coconut Curry Sauce)
- And... many more!