- Oregon averages about 37 inches of rain each year
- Summer (June-August): temperatures between 70 and 100 degrees
- Fall (September-November): temperatures drop to between 50 and 60 degrees, and it begins to RAIN. It usually rains from October to March. During the fall, the leaves begin to change color and fall from the trees.
- Winter (December-February): temperatures drop to the 30's. There is a slight chance of snow in Forest Grove.
- Spring (March-May): temperatures return to between 50 and 60 degrees and the rain slowly subsides. It is not uncommon to have a few sunny days during the latter part of March and beginning of April. Usually during May temperatures return to the 70's and 80's.
All of Oregon is on Pacific Standard Time, except for the Ontario city area in Eastern Oregon, which is on Mountain Standard Time. Daylight Saving Time is observed from the second Sunday of March to the first Sunday of November.
March - November (Daylight Saving)
- "Spring forward" 1 hour: 3 hours ahead of Hawai'i time
- Starts at 2:00 AM on the second Sunday of March
November - March
- "Fall back" 1 hour: 2 hours ahead of Hawai'i time
- Starts at 2:00 AM on the first Sunday of November