Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks outdoors on Pacific’s campuses. Anyone who is not yet fully vaccinated must continue to wear a mask. All indoor protocols remain in place until further guidance is available.
COVID-19 Response & Planning
Pacific University is committed to the wellbeing of our students and employees, as well as our community at large. We are dedicated to ensuring the continued educational progress and success of our students while also doing our part to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Inclusion & Respect
Pacific University is a welcoming community committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion. We embrace facts and reject stigma and discrimination. It is important to know that:
- COVID-19 does not discriminate based on race, nationality or ethnicity — and neither does Pacific.
- Wearing a mask does not mean a person is ill.
- You can interrupt stigma by sharing accurate information.
- Speak up if you hear, see or read misinformation or witness or experience harassment or discrimination.
- As always, you may report concerns of discrimination to the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at 503-352-1457, email@example.com or online.
Students and employees will be required to complete a full series of the COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to arriving on campus for 2021-2022 academic terms, including those starting in May, June or July. Current employees already on campus will be required to complete their vaccination series by Aug. 1, 2021.
Pacific University will allow undergraduate and graduate travel abroad under limited circumstances in the coming months.