Inclusion and Respect | Coronavirus
Pacific University is an welcoming community committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion. We embrace facts and reject stigma and discrimination. It is important to know that:
- COVID-19 does not discriminate based on race, nationality or ethnicity — and neither does Pacific.
- Wearing a mask does not mean a person is ill.
- You can interrupt stigma by sharing accurate information.
- Speak up if you hear, see or read misinformation or witness or experience harassment or discrimination.
- As always, you may report concerns of discrimination to the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at 503-352-1457, email@example.com or onlineonline.