Welcome to Pacific University, School of Pharmacy Class of 2019!
Now that you have been accepted, please refer to the Admitted Students webpages first for information as you prepare to begin your studies at Pacific. Please note that requirements and deadlines on these pages are subject to change.
Final Steps to Enrollment
Once you have been admitted to Pacific's School of Pharmacy, there are several steps you must complete to finalize your enrollment:
- Submit deposit to the graduate admissions office. The necessary confirmation form was located in the acceptance packet sent to you, and was sent via email as well. Please contact Katrina Stein at 503-352-7229 or email@example.com for any questions regarding the submission of your deposit.
- Once your deposit has been processed (may take 2-3 days from time of submission), you will receive an email from our technology services office with instructions on how to activate your Pacific email account.
- Complete the FAFSA as soon as possible after Jan. 1. The school code for Pacific University is 003212. For any questions regarding financial aid, please contact Dianna Hall at 503-352-2863 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Pre-Arrival Requirements and Additional Information to learn more.
Dates and Deadlines
Note: Exact Dates for 2017 TBD
|Submit FAFSA||ASAP after Oct 1|
|Submit intern license application (OR and WA)||May - June|
|Vaccination form and documentation due to Student Health||Early June|
|Deadline to send official transcripts||Mid July|
|Orientation||2nd week of Aug|
|International Student Orientation||TBD|
|First day of class||Aug 7|
|Deadline to submit health insurance waiver||Mid Aug|
Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming School of Pharmacy students. Orientation will take place on campus during the 2nd week of August 2017 (approximately 8 am to 5 pm daily, exact dates TBD).
Activities and topics
- Introduction to faculty and staff
- Team Building
- Get to know your classmates and the P2 class
- White Coat Ceremony:
When: Wednesday, August 9th, 2017 Time: 3:00pm (please note recent time change) Where: Taylor-Meade Performing Arts Center, Forest Grove Campus
- Boxer Cards (student ID cards)
- Honor Code
- Student Handbook (pdf)
- Service Day (Aug 11, 2017)