Intramural Sports are open to the entire campus community, which includes undergraduates, graduates, faculty and staff. Our purpose is to provide a sports-related experience that meets the needs of both the competitive and recreational athlete.
To participate, proceed to the calendar of events and then select the entry page to enter a team. Individuals without a team can also sign up.
If you don't see an activity that interests you, please contact us at email@example.com to help us create a program that meets your needs.
Policies Affecting Participation
- Only full time students, faculty and staff may participate in Intramural Sports.
- Participants must be entered on the team roster to participate in an Intramural contest.
Intramural Sports operates in full compliance with campus policies on harassment of any kind, violence and racial discrimination. The following actions are grounds for dismissal from participation.
- Fighting between participants will not be tolerated.
- Use of racially motivated language will not be tolerated.
- Verbal harassment of other participants or Intramural staff will not be tolerated.