Learning Outcomes | Environmental Studies: Policy, Culture & Society
After Pacific | Our students gain skills that many employers value, including leadership, creativity, collaboration, communication, problem solving. They are well-prepared for further studies or careers in public policy, politics and/or environmental law.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will develop a basic scientific understanding of environmental issues through the program’s core electives.
- Students will understand environmental issues from multiple disciplinary vantage points.
- Students will master methodology and knowledge through intensive upper-division course work in one social science or humanities discipline
- Students will be able to apply disciplinary knowledge and methods towards a critical environmental issue.
- Students will learn to reason and write clearly.