Theatre & Applied Theatre Scholarships
Students who plan to participate in Theatre or Applied Theatre while at Pacific may apply for Talent Scholarships. Students awarded these scholarships will receive $4,000-6,000 each year, for up to $24,000 during four years at Pacific, provided they declare a major or minor in Theatre. Students applying to Pacific as freshmen or transfer students are eligible for these scholarships.
Passionate about theatre? Consider applying for a scholarship to pursue your art at Pacific University!
How to Apply
Download the Instructions (PDF) to learn how to apply for the scholarship. You will find all information about what to submit and how to prepare for your audition or interview on the Instructions page.
Interview and Audition Procedures
Auditions are available to be scheduled on the following dates:
- Sunday, January 20, 2019, starting at 12:30 PM
- Saturday, February 2, 2019, starting at 12:30 PM
- Sunday, February 10, 2019, starting at 12:30 PM
- Saturday, March 9, 2019, starting at 12:30 PM
Applications and scheduling deadlines are the first of each month, so the deadline to submit your resume and request an audition are as follows:
- For January 20 auditions, submissions are due by January 10.
- For both February auditions, submissions are due by January 24.
- For March 9 auditions, submissions are due by March 1.