Student Learning Outcomes | Master of Business Administration
Successful graduates of the Master of Business Administration program will be able to:
- Apply knowledge of theory and techniques from multiple functional areas of business disciplines to solve business problems.
- Demonstrate critical thinking with the ability to integrate concepts to identify and develop business strategies and to make effective business decision.
- Demonstrate a firm understanding of global perspectives and how global competitive environments are changing business practice.
- Exhibit leadership and teamwork skills necessary for business decision-making and managing change.
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate and integrate ethical considerations necessary in business decision making.
- Understand the impact of and incorporate diversity and multicultural perspectives when making business decision.