The communication design minor at Pacific University centers on the design process, teaching students how design thinking and practice can be used in communicating scholarly, creative and research outcomes. The interdisciplinary program pairs with any major, giving students the ability to produce rich visual communications for print and electronic media, a valuable skill in an information-oriented culture.
- Connect the theories and practices of visual design, computer graphics and digital media production to your area of study
- Learn to visually present information across a range of media
- Develop communication skills that are valuable in today’s media-rich culture
- Gain credit by producing design work for real clients
- Gain a competitive and creative advantage with a demonstrable skill
Department of Media Arts