Application Checklist for Undergraduate Degree Students
International undergraduate students interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree at Pacific University should submit the following documents along with the application form.
- Create an account and apply online using the Common Application.
- Submit High School Transcript and Diploma. If the original document is not in English, please include a certified English translation.
- Official transcripts of any college work - if the original document is not in English, a certified English translation and course evaluation from a company such as WES or AACRAO also must be included.
- English Proficiency - Official TOEFL or IELTS Scores must be submitted if applicable.
- Letter of Recommendation from your teacher or counselor.
- Bank Statement and Affidavit of Support (pdf) from sponsor (if the bank statement is not in your name). You can also get your funds verified using FUNDSV online without sending us your bank statement and financial statement.
- Copy of Photo Page in Passport
Email electronic files to the International Admissions Counselor
Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions: Gina Lee firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail hard copies to:
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
If you are transferring from another US Institution to Pacific University, Oregon, please also include the following.
- Copy of your US Visa Page from your passport
- Copy of your valid I-94 card
- Copy of your current I-20
- Transfer Eligibility Form
After you have been accepted for Undergraduate Admission please also send us the following.
- Academic Interest Survey
- Complete the Online Housing Form
- Confirmation Agreement (pdf)
- Immunization Record (pdf)
Document Checklist for ESL Students
ELI Application Form (pdf)
- Form may be submitted by mail, fax or email
- High School Transcript & Diploma or Certificate.
- Bank Statement.
- Affidavit of Support.
- Copy of Photo Page in Passport.
After you have been accepted in the ESL program, please also send us
International Graduate Students
Please contact the graduate admissions office for more information.