Off-Campus Housing

Pacific University requires all undergraduate students under 20 years old prior to the beginning of the fall term to live and board on-campus unless the student has fulfilled the Pacific's two year residency requirement. Before searching for off-campus housing be sure to review the residency requirements and waiver information.

If you are eligible to reside in off-campus housing, review the information below to aid you in your search:

Rental Reference

Pacific University students or graduates who have lived in university housing and are applying for housing at an off-campus location may ask the Housing Office to serve as a rental reference. In order for the Housing Office to release information to an outside source, the student or graduate must request and submit a Student Consent to Release Records for a Rental Reference form. Once the form is received, it may take up to three business days to process. Submit a ticket in the Services Portal to request a Rental Reference form.