2021 Official Housing Check-In Dates
Housing Check-In Details | You will sign-up for your date and time block and you will receive instructions regarding how the check-in process will work from Residence Life or Orientation. You may choose a date between August 22 - 29. The dates listed below are when students generally check-in but you can come as early as August 22, if time blocks are available. If you need assistance finding a hotel prior to August 22, Orientation has put a list together.
The options available to you will be sent to you by the Residence Life Office. It is essential that you arrive on your designated date and during the established timeframe that you sign-up for. If you miss the designated check-in hour(s), staff members may not be available to assist you until another open time block is available. Arriving outside of the check-in time may result in a $50 improper check-in fee.
Students must arrive during their designated date and established timeframe. Staff is only available during designated check-in times listed below.
If you miss the designated check-in time, you may call the Resident Assistant on-call to see if they are available to check you in. Arriving outside of the check-in time may result in a $50 improper check-in fee.
New First year Students and New Transfer Students | Report to your assigned residence hall during published hours listed to check-in.
- Thursday, Aug. 26, 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Returning Students | Report to their assigned residence hall
- Saturday, Aug. 28, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Report to assigned Residence Hall)
- Saturday, Aug. 28, 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (Report to assigned Residence Hall)
- Sunday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Report to assigned Residence Hall)
- Northside RA On-Call (Burlingham, Gilbert and Vandervelden): 971-275-2028
- Southside RA On-Call (Cascade, Clark, McCormick, and Walter): 971-275-2027
Meal Plan Information
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, August 28.
Filling Out Room Condition Report (RCRs)
Once you have checked in to your room, you have 10 days to fill out your Room Condition Report. Incomplete RCRs will result in a $50 administrative charge on your student account. This report is available online and can be accessed in two ways:
- Via the link sent to your Pacific University e-mail account when you were checked in. If you do not see this notification in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Via the Residence software system. Click RESIDENT and login using your PUNetID and password. The RCR form will automatically appear.
If you have any difficulties, contact a Residence Life staff member for assistance.