Official Housing Check-In Dates (non-early arrivals).
Information below about 2020 Fall Semester is TENTATIVE and could change due to COVID-19.
Students must arrive during their designated date and established timeframe. Staff is only available during designated check-in times listed below.
If you miss the designated check-in time, you may call the Resident Assistant on-call to see if they are available to check you in. Arriving outside of the check-in time will result in a $50 improper check-in fee.
New Freshman and New Transfer Students | Report to Cascade Hall during published hours listed to check-in.
- Thursday, Aug. 27, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Returning Students | Report to building as noted below
- Saturday, Aug. 29, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Report to assigned Residence Hall)
- Saturday, Aug. 29, 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (Report to Cascade Hall)
- Sunday, Aug. 30, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. noon (Report to Cascade Hall)
- Northside RA On-Call (Burlingham, Gilbert and Vandervelden): 971-275-2028
- Southside RA On-Call (Cascade, Clark, McCormick, and Walter): 971-275-2027
Meal Plan Information
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, Aug. 29.
Filling Out Room Condition Report (RCRs)
Once you have checked in to your room, you have 10 days to fill out your Room Condition Report. Incomplete RCRs will result in a $50 administrative charge on your student account. This report is available online and can be accessed in two ways:
- Via the link sent to your Pacific University e-mail account when you were checked in. If you do not see this notification in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Via the Residence software system. Click RESIDENT and login using your PUNetID and password. The RCR form will automatically appear.
If you have any difficulties, contact a Residence Life staff member for assistance.