Required or Optional Early Check-In | Fall Housing
Information below about 2020 Fall Semester is TENTATIVE and could change due to COVID-19.
Required by the University or for Personal Reasons to Check In Early (Aug. 23-28)
If you are arriving early on or after Aug. 23 and you have a Fall room assignment, you may check in on the dates/times listed below. If you want to arrive early between August 23 - 28, you do not need to make a request in advance. You just need to be sure to arrive during the designated hours listed below.
Early Arrival Housing Check-In Location | All students checking in early to Housing must report to the Cascade Hall front desk during published hours for assistance unless instructed differently by their supervisor, coach or advisor.
Due to limited staffing, students must arrive on the designated dates and during the established timeframe listed below.
- Sunday, Aug. 23, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 24, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 25, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (late night check-in)
- Wednesday, Aug. 26, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (late night check-in)
- Thursday, Aug. 27, 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 28, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Important Meal Plan Information
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, Aug. 29
If you are choosing to arrive early, you are responsible for your own meals. If you are required to arrive early, your department or sports team may provide some of your meals. Check with them for details.
Filling Out Room Condition Report
Once you have checked in to your room, you have 10 days to fill out your Room Condition Report. Incomplete RCRs will result in a $50 administrative charge on your student account. This report is available online and can be accessed in two ways:
- Via the link sent to your Pacific University e-mail account when you were checked in. If you do not see this notification in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Via the Residence software system. Click RESIDENT and login using your PUNetID and password. The RCR form will automatically appear.
If you have any difficulties, contact a Residence Life staff member for assistance.