Required or Optional Early Check-In | Fall Housing
Information below is the plan for 2021 Fall Semester and if there are any COVID-19 changes some details may change.
If you want to arrive early for personal reasons and have a Fall room assignment, you can arrive between August 22 - 27. You may check in on the dates/times listed below by contacting the Residence Life Office to get instructions on signing-up for time block options that are available to check-in on the date you are arriving.
Early Arrival Housing Check-In Location | All students checking in early to Housing must report to their assigned residence hall front desk during published hours for assistance unless instructed differently by their supervisor, coach or advisor.
If you miss the designated check-in hour(s), staff members may not be available to assist you until another open time block is available.
- Sunday, Aug. 22, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 23, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m
- Wednesday, Aug. 25, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. (late night check-in)
- Thursday, Aug. 26, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 27, 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Important Meal Plan Information
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, August 28
If you are choosing to arrive early, you are responsible for your own meals. If you are required to arrive early, your department or sports team may provide some of your meals. Check with them for details.
Filling Out Room Condition Report
Once you have checked in to your room, you have 10 days to fill out your Room Condition Report. Incomplete RCRs will result in a $50 administrative charge on your student account. This report is available online and can be accessed in two ways:
- Via the link sent to your Pacific University e-mail account when you were checked in. If you do not see this notification in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Via the Residence software system. Click RESIDENT and login using your PUNetID and password. The RCR form will automatically appear.
If you have any difficulties, contact a Residence Life staff member for assistance