To add text or images directly to your Moodle Course home page, add a label to the topic where you wish to place the text or image (turn on editing).
- In the topic block to which you want to add the text or image, click the Add an Activity or Resource link and choose Label and click add.
- To add text, type your text into the text editor box.
- To add an image, click the Insert/edit image button (it looks like a tree) on the editor menu.
- To add an image from the Web, type or paste the URL of the image into the Image URL form field.
- To add an image from your computer or Moodle, click the Browse button.
If the image is saved on your computer click the Choose File button to browse and locate the image.
- Click the Upload button.
- Select the image by clicking its name from the File Browser list.
- Enter an image description and title.
- Click the Appearance tab to adjust the image's size or alignment.
- Click the Insert button.
- Click the Save and return to course button.
Note: the process for adding images into Moodle is the same for all activities that have this editor.