Bias Response Team
Who is the Bias Response Team?
The team includes representatives from various offices/departments at Pacific University who will work in collaboration to review incidents.
The Role of the Bias Response Team is to:
- Assist the Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion to review the incident, facts and the nature of a reported incident.
- Assure timely, transparent, accessible, equitable and restorative bias incident reporting and response protocol for all Pacific University students, faculty and staff.
- Confirm that support services will be available for the targeted individual(s) and/or group(s).
- Assist in mediating communication between the individual(s) reporting the incident and the individual(s) responsible for it.
- Maintain ongoing and follow-up communication with the involved parties to address the concerns and needs of all parties.