ALL students enrolled in one or more credits are eligible for health center services. Please note outside labs will be billed separately by rendering facility.
Services include but not limited to:
- Evaluation and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries, such as respiratory illnesses (colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infections), urinary tract infections, skin infections, acne, headaches, allergies, musculoskeletal and head injuries.
- Evaluation and management of chronic illnesses, such as asthma, hypertension, migraines, depression, anxiety. See additional information below regarding mental health medication treatment.
- Sexual health services, such as counseling, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, birth control counseling, emergency contraception, menstrual issues and vaginitis.
- Health maintenance services, such as Physicals (sport, travel, general), women's health and PAP smears and family planning services.
- Contraception counseling, including oral contraceptives, emergency contraception, Depo Provera, condoms, and referrals for IUD or Nexplanon.
- Immunizations, including Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR), Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hep A/B combination, Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap), and Flu Vaccine.
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening by skin testing or blood testing.
- Select blood testing, such as titer testing (to determine immunity to Hepatitis B, Varicella, Measles, Mumps and Rubella) and full sexually transmitted infection screening.
- Point of care lab testing, including Rapid Covid-19, Rapid Strep, Urinalysis, urine pregnancy and Mono test.
- Anxiety/DepressionMedication Management, with ability to refer students who may need a higher level of medication management to a mental health specialist.
- Health Education and Counseling on topics such as nutrition, tobacco cessation, sleep counseling, illness prevention and stress management. Also check out our Health Topics information page.