Students enrolled in one or more credits are eligible for health center services, unable to serve students after graduation.
Services include but not limited to:
- Evaluation and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries, such as respiratory illnesses (colds, flu, bronchitis, pneumonia, ear infections), urinary tract infections, skin infections, acne, headaches, allergies, musculoskeletal and head injuries.
- Evaluation and management of chronic illnesses, such as asthma, hypertension, migraines, depression, anxiety. See additional information below regarding mental health medication treatment.
- Sexual health services, such as counseling, testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, birth control counseling, emergency contraception, menstrual issues and vaginitis.
- Health maintenance services, such as Physicals (sport, travel, general), women's health and PAP smears and family planning services.
- Contraception counseling, including oral contraceptives, emergency contraception, Depo Provera, condoms, and referrals for IUD or Nexplanon.
- Immunizations, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Hep A/B combination, Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap), and Flu Vaccine.
- Tuberculosis (TB) screening by skin testing or blood testing.
- Select blood testing, such as titer testing (to determine immunity to Hepatitis B, Varicella, Measles, Mumps and Rubella) and full sexually transmitted infection screening.
- Point of care lab testing, Rapid Strep, Urinalysis, urine pregnancy and Mono test.
- Anxiety/Depression Medication Management, with ability to refer students who may need a higher level of medication management to a mental health specialist.
- Health Education and Counseling on topics such as nutrition, tobacco cessation, sleep counseling, illness prevention and stress management. Also check out our Health Topics information page.
Mailing: 2043 College Way, Forest Grove OR 97116
Phone: 503-352-2269 Fax: 971-266-2953