Joel Hoff MAT ’07 was recently promoted to director of school improvement of Crook County High School (CCHS) in Prineville, Ore.
Continuation in the Program
- Candidates must maintain good academic standing
- Candidates must maintain a 3.00 minimum GPA in all professional education and special education coursework with no grade lower than a C; a C- is not acceptable
- Candidates must pass all required coursework before student teaching
- Candidates must pass all tests required for licensure before student teaching
Requirements for Program Completion
- Candidates must complete all coursework with satisfactory grades
- Candidates must complete field experience, required practica, and full-time student teaching with a grade of Pass
- Candidates must pass the edTPA and teacher inquiry project (TIP)
- Candidates must pass all applicable tests required by TSPC for licensure
Dr. Kerry Mandulak, faculty member in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, has been selected as a participant in the 2019 CAPCSD Leadership Academy.
Jack Nehring ’59, MAEd ’67 died Oct. 11, 2018, at age 81.