Kathryn (Blim) Mattingly MAT ’97 released her newest book, The Tutor, published by Winter Goose Publishing.
Continuation in the Program
- Candidates must maintain good academic standing
- Candidates must maintain a 3.00 minimum GPA in all professional education and special education coursework with no grade lower than a C; a C- is not acceptable
- Candidates must pass all required coursework before student teaching
- Candidates must pass all tests required for licensure before student teaching
Requirements for Program Completion
- Candidates must complete all coursework with satisfactory grades
- Candidates must complete field experience, required practica, and full-time student teaching with a grade of Pass
- Candidates must pass the edTPA and teacher inquiry project (TIP)
- Candidates must pass all applicable tests required by TSPC for licensure
Jason Todd MAT ’10 was featured in the local newspaper, Baker City (Ore.) Herald, for his growing business, JungleBooch Raw Kombucha Teas.
Emily Barry ’17, MAT ’18 was featured in Tualatin Life, a community newspaper in Tualatin, Ore., as the city's own "Homegrown Hero."