Joel Hoff MAT ’07 was recently promoted to director of school improvement of Crook County High School (CCHS) in Prineville, Ore.
MAT in Special Education Careers & Outcomes
The special education program at Pacific University is dedicated to preparing all teachers to support students with disabilities as equal and valuable members of the school community through a curriculum that focuses on the following learning outcomes:
- Ability to implement strategies for teaching students with disabilities
- Facility with technologies for 21st Century teaching and learning
- Ability to implement inclusive practices for diverse learners
- Knowledge of how to build school partnerships and internships
- Skill in special education leadership and advocacy
Dr. Kerry Mandulak, faculty member in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, has been selected as a participant in the 2019 CAPCSD Leadership Academy.
Jack Nehring ’59, MAEd ’67 died Oct. 11, 2018, at age 81.