Kathryn (Blim) Mattingly MAT ’97 released her newest book, The Tutor, published by Winter Goose Publishing.
MAT in Special Education Careers & Outcomes
The special education program at Pacific University is dedicated to preparing all teachers to support students with disabilities as equal and valuable members of the school community through a curriculum that focuses on the following learning outcomes:
- Ability to implement strategies for teaching students with disabilities
- Facility with technologies for 21st Century teaching and learning
- Ability to implement inclusive practices for diverse learners
- Knowledge of how to build school partnerships and internships
- Skill in special education leadership and advocacy
Jason Todd MAT ’10 was featured in the local newspaper, Baker City (Ore.) Herald, for his growing business, JungleBooch Raw Kombucha Teas.
Emily Barry ’17, MAT ’18 was featured in Tualatin Life, a community newspaper in Tualatin, Ore., as the city's own "Homegrown Hero."