As the calendar year comes to an end, we hope you will consider supporting Pacific University and our students with a year-end gift. Every gift, of any amount, makes an impact, and there are many different ways to support Pacific and our students.
MAT in SPED Program Requirements
Continuation in the Program
- Candidates must maintain good academic standing
- Candidates must maintain a 3.00 minimum GPA in all professional education and special education coursework with no grade lower than a C; a C- is not acceptable
Requirements for Program Completion
- Candidates must complete all coursework with satisfactory grades
- Candidates must complete field experience, required practica, and full-time student teaching with a grade of Pass
- Candidates must successfully complete an edTPA and Teacher Inquiry Project (TIP).
- Candidates must pass all applicable tests required by TSPC for licensure
Joel Hoff MAT ’07 was recently promoted to director of school improvement of Crook County High School (CCHS) in Prineville, Ore.
Dr. Kerry Mandulak, faculty member in the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders, has been selected as a participant in the 2019 CAPCSD Leadership Academy.