Optimizing Care Across the Gender Spectrum, a one-day workshop on Saturday, April 6, provides tools for speech-language pathologists and educators.
MAT in SPED Program Requirements
Continuation in the Program
- Candidates must maintain good academic standing
- Candidates must maintain a 3.00 minimum GPA in all professional education and special education coursework with no grade lower than a C; a C- is not acceptable
Requirements for Program Completion
- Candidates must complete all coursework with satisfactory grades
- Candidates must complete field experience, required practica, and full-time student teaching with a grade of Pass
- Candidates must successfully complete an edTPA and Teacher Inquiry Project (TIP).
- Candidates must pass all applicable tests required by TSPC for licensure
The Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education recently elevated the university to a Doctoral/Professional University from its prior designation as a Master's University.
Todd Hamilton MAT ’95 was recently chosen by the Springfield (Ore.) School Board of Education to be the next superintendent of Springfield Public Schools.