Admitted Transfer Students
Congratulations! You've made it! You are among the best and the brightest! It is our hope that you find here the resources to further understand your next steps and begin to immerse yourself in the Pacific University Community!
Welcome, we are so very glad you're here.
Deposit online | You can deposit online if you have already established your PUAccount. If you have questions about establishing your PUAccount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Below are instructions on how to complete the online deposit process:
- Sign-in using your PUNet ID and Password
- Select the eDeposits tab
- Choose the appropriate term (example: F2018)
- Choose the Undergraduate Deposit account and hit continue
- Choose your preferred payment method from the dropdown menu and press select
a. If you are choosing a checking or saving account, complete the account information fields and press continue
i. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
b. If you are using a credit card via PayPath, choose continue to PayPath
i. Enter your date of birth and the Student ID number if requested and press continue
ii. Press continue on the Payment Amount Information screen
iii. Enter your card payment information and press continue
iv. Read the terms and conditions, select agree and submit your payment
NOTE: You can also call us at 503-352-3015 to make payment of your $200 general enrollment deposit or simply print and submit the Confirmation Agreement received in your Admitted Student Packet, and return it to us by mail, at Pacific University Admissions, 2043 College Way, Forest Grove, OR 97116.
- Please contact our Financial Aid Department if you have any questions about Financial Aid at Pacific
- Make sure you file your 2017-18 FAFSA (Spring Starters) or 2018-19 FAFSA (Fall Starters) and include our school code (003212), as soon as possible
- Register to attend the upcoming Transfer Student Open House Event (optional open house)
- Place your General Enrollment Deposit ($200) & Complete your Academic Interest Survey
- Respond to email request to schedule your Transfer Student Advising & Registration Appointment -
- Fall Starters - watch for request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning in late spring (transfer student advising for fall starters happens generally in June/July)
- Spring Starters - watch for request to be sent to deposited transfers beginning in late fall(transfer student advising for spring starters happens generally in January).
- Attend mandatory on-campus Orientation
- Pack up, and move in! Look over our Helpful University Housing Tips
Important Dates for Spring 2018 Starters
- Now: File 2017-18 FAFSA and include Pacific University (school code = 003212)
- Now: Financial Aid award letters begin going out to admitted students by mail
- Before December 15: Place your $200 general enrollment deposit before this date to secure your spot in our spring transfer class
- January: New Transfer Student Advising & Registration for Spring Semester (for deposited students who have submitted final official transcripts)
- Jan 15: (tentative): LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR SPRING SEMESTER
- Jan 26 (All Day): Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Jan 29 (tentative): Classes Begin
Important Dates for Fall 2018 Starters
- Oct 1 and later: File 2018-19 FAFSA and include Pacific University (school code = 003212)
- Late March - Financial Aid award letters begin going out to admitted students by mail
- May 1 - National Deposit Deadline - Place your $200 general enrollment deposit before this date to secure your spot in our fall transfer class
- June/July: New Transfer Student Advising & Registration for Fall Semester (for deposited students who have submitted final official transcripts)
- Aug 10 (tentative): LAST DAY TO DEPOSIT FOR FALL SEMESTER
- Aug 23 (tentative): Move-in/Mandatory Orientation Begins
- Aug 27 (tentative): Classes Begin
Transfer Student Resources
- Pacific University New Transfer Student Facebook Group - Join Today!
- Office of Transfer Student Services: The first program of its kind in the state of Oregon, our OTSS is the central point of information for campus resources and guidance.
- Connections: Our organization designed to help transfer and non-traditional students become connected to Pacific.
- Advising Center: The advising center is your starting point for academic questions and getting enrolled for your first semester at Pacific.
- Planning to live off-campus? Visit our e-classifieds.
- Forest Grove News Times Classifieds.