Advancement Services' mission is to provide information infrastructure and services to support University Advancement activities and to assist all University departments and organizations with information needs in accordance with the University's Mission Statement.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and continuously improve systems, reporting mechanisms, and data infrastructure to support University Advancement's and other department's initiatives and operations as they relate to alumni and development information
- Plan, implement, monitor, and continuously improve donor relations and gift stewardship systems and processes. Provide stewardship reports for requested accounts, generate gift acknowledgement letters for donors, and maintain working relationship with development officers.
- Plan, implement, measure, and continuously improve gift and biographical data entry with an emphasis on data integrity and timeliness
- Develop, implement, and continuously improve alumni affinity metrics system to assist University Advancement and its customers' information
- Provide tools, systems and training to support fundraising efforts, and provide general support for the computing needs of University Advancement
- Advancement Services protects fundamental rights to privacy and confidentiality and is committed to the ethical collection and use of information. We follow all applicable federal, state, and local laws as well as University policies governing the collection, use, maintenance, and dissemination of information.
You will find Advancement Services related forms below.