Pacific Information Center
The Pacific Information Center (PIC) is located in Washburne Hall (University Center) on the Forest Grove Campus and provides information for visitors, as well as a variety of services for students.
TriMet Bus and MAX Tickets - Grove Link (Forest Grove Transportation)
- The PIC sells individual TriMet/MAX passes
Public transportation system consists of TriMet buses and MAX, the local light-rail system
- The MAX Blue Line travels from Hillsboro to Gresham
- The MAX Red Line travels from the Portland City Center to the airport
- Bus transit is available from Forest Grove to the Hillsboro MAX transit and additional locations
- Tri-Met Trip Planner
GroveLink - Public Transportation in Forest Grove Community
- GroveLink is public transportation for the Forest Grove community. Extending beyond TriMet's line 57 and max services. The GroveLink bus serves a greater part of the city, helping to link residents with downtown locales as well as with TriMet bus line 57. Service provide by Ride Connection.
- View map and schedule.
Lost and Found
The PIC serves as Pacific University's Lost and Found. If you find something, just bring it to us and we will take care of contacting the owner. If you have lost something, you can come by the PIC and someone will help you fill out a lost form with your information so that if it is turned in we can contact you.
Parking permits are available in the PIC. All you have to do is fill out the registration form and sign it so we have permission to bill the $40 fee to your student account. You do not have to pay for your permit when you receive it, you just fill out the registration form and we will bill your account.
Learn more about parking on the Forest Grove Campus.
At the PIC we sell movie tickets at a reduced student rate for the Cornelius 9 Cinema as well as Regal Theaters in the area. These tickets are two for $12 but cannot be used for starred attractions or new releases unless they have been at the theater for 14 days. If you wish to purchase these tickets and want to use them for a starred attraction or new release you may have to pay an additional fee at the ticket window.
In the PIC we have a fax machine that is accessible to students. You may have a fax sent out for $.50 a page (the cover page is free). Please feel free to stop by the PIC and someone will take care of your faxing needs.
Additional information about Pacific's campuses is available.