Lane Community College PharmD Bridge Program
For eligible students, the Lane Community College PharmD Bridge Program aims to nurture career interests, provide enriching pre-professional development, and pave a way for success in Pacific University’s 3-year Doctor of Pharmacy degree program.
Faculty and staff at Pacific University and Lane Community College support students through key phases of the Bridge Program.
Prospective Students Outreach
Representatives from Pacific University will be facilitating information sessions at LCC to educate students about pharmacy careers, explain criteria for admissions to PharmD, and discuss opportunities provided through the Bridge Program.
Applying to the Bridge Program
LCC students may apply to the LCC-Pacific Bridge program at any time after completing their 1st year’s grades, typically in the summer/fall. To be admitted to the Bridge Program, students must meet the following requirements:
These include the following core courses at LCC:
- General Biology I (4)
- General Chemistry I (4)
- Composition (3)
- Intro to Psychology (3)
- General Biology II (4)
- General Chemistry II (4)
- English Composition (3)
- Calculus I (5)
Your graduation plan should include:
- the applicant’s general education courses that will complete requirements for an AS degree in Biology
- courses that will complete prerequisite admissions requirements for the Doctor of Pharmacy Program
The graduation plan must be approved by a LCC Health Professions Advisor.
- Grade of C or higher in all core courses (C- does not count))
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Science GPA of 3.0 or higher