Coursework | PhD in Vision Science
The required minimum of 58.5 credit hours of PhD coursework can be satisfied by:
- Credits for Vision Science Core Courses required for the MS degree
- Credits for Vision Science Seminars courses
- Credits for Basic Research skills.
- Credits for PhD Advanced Research Skills: Advanced Research Methodology and Survey of Vision Science Laboratories.
- Credits for PhD Vision Research Colloquium
- Credits for PhD Research Work: Laboratory Study, Proposal Writing & Grant Application, and Dissertation Research.
- Credit for PhD Advanced Seminars: Advanced Seminars in Vision & optics, in Ocular Anatomy & Physiology, in Eye Diseases & Public Health, and in Oculomotor Function & Visual Performance.
- Credits for Teaching Experiences
- Credits for Elective courses.
- Course credits for other coursework accepted by the VSG Committee