Let's Talk About Sex and Pizza
These workshops are offered to all freshman and transfer students in the Residence Halls during the first few months of school. Students explore their personal boundaries around sex and relationships, define consent, practice bystander intervention techniques, as well as how to respond to a survivor of sexual violence and the available resources on and off campus.
Wellys Video Contest
The Wellys are a video contest, where students produce short videos to promote being BRAVE bystanders. The videos will be shown at a red carpet award show. Attendees will vote for their favorite video, and winners will walk away with their very own Welly, prizes, fame, glory, and the feeling that they made a difference!
When: Thursday December 1, 6:00 PM
Where: Taylor Meade Auditorium, formal dress is encouraged
The winning video gets $200 in gift cards!
How do I enter the contest?
Decide on an issue: sexual violence, alcohol poisoning, abusive relationships, drug use…
Write a script explaining how you would intervene as BRAVE bystanders.
Send your script idea to Campus Wellness at email@example.com by October 23
Videos are due by November 25
- Videos must be in YouTube format.
- Videos should be no longer than 5 minutes.
- Keep it PG13, no nudity, profanity, violence or sexual content should be shown.
- Alcohol use can be stimulated but no actual drugs or alcohol should be consumed during the making of these videos.
- Original ideas wanted. If you plan to do a ‘spoof’ must reference the original idea