Required Immunizations

Pacific Is Requiring COVID-19 Vaccination

Students will be required to complete a full series of the COVID-19 vaccine at least two weeks prior to arriving on campus for 2021-2022 academic terms, including those starting in May, June or July.

Medical Exemption Forms – for all employees and students

Religious Exemption Forms – this form is for all employees and undergraduate students; graduate students need to check with their programs as religious exemptions will not be allowed in all graduate programs

State of Oregon Requirement

Admitted students must complete the required immunization form for your academic area and return form to the Student Health Center by deadline — deadline is on the form.

Student Health Center 
2043 College Way, Box A174
Forest Grove, OR 97116

Required Immunization Forms 

New students must submit immunization documentation including Measles/MMR vaccine dates, as required by the State of Oregon and proof of Covid vaccine(s) 2 weeks prior to beginning classes. Returning students must submit proof of Covid Vaccine and do not need to resubmit proof of Measles/MMR vaccines.


College of Health Profession and College of Optometry: Contact your program for immunization requirements as each program may be different. These programs include Athletic Training, Audiology, Dental Hygiene, Healthcare Administration/BHS Healthcare Management, Occupational Therapy and Re-entry, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physician Assistant, Physical Therapy, Professional Psychology programs, Speech Language Pathology, Vision Science.

State of Oregon required information

  • In accordance with the Oregon State Health Division, two doses of measles (rubeola) vaccine, commonly given as an MMR, are required of all entering students born on or after January 1, 1957.
  • Oregon Senate Bill 274 requires that information about vaccine preventable diseases be given to all incoming university students. Please review this information and if you have questions about these or any vaccines, call your provider or the Student Health Center. 

Other Health Center Forms (Not required for Admission)