Apply for the B.Ed. in Teaching & English Language Learning Program
Woodburn Campus Applicants: Download, print, complete, and sign the PDF application form.
Send the completed application form via email to email@example.com, or via regular mail to Noemi Legaspi, Pacific University, 124 W. Lincoln St., Woodburn, OR 97071. Do not complete the steps below.
Eugene Campus Applicants: Complete the online application and continue to Step Two.
- Include employment history, licenses and certifications (if appropriate)
- Highlight experience with children and youth of the age you wish to teach
- Include education history
All official college transcripts
- A two-page essay on an educational topic of your choice
Two letters of recommendation
- One from an advisor or instructor
- One from someone who has observed you interacting with children
- The fee is $35
Sara Summers | Assistant Director of Graduate & Professional Admissions
541-632-8805 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Noemi Legaspi | Woodburn Campus Community Networker
503-352-1688 | email@example.com
Anil Oommen | Teaching & ELL Program Coordinator
541-485-6812 | firstname.lastname@example.org