Welcome Marylhurst Students
We are saddened to hear of the announced closure of Marylhurst University after 125 years in our community.
As community members and higher education professionals, it is our hope that all Marylhurst students find the right college or university to complete their degrees.
It is with empathy and a desire to support you during this difficult time that we’re reaching out to you.
Pacific University supports both the Marylhurst students and administration at this time of change. We are working with any students interested in finishing their degrees at Pacific University. We want to make this unexpected transition as smooth as possible for all of you.
Pacific is working to ensure that your prior coursework is honored. Our Music Therapy program is creating equivalencies for the Marylhurst Music Therapy classes. We have set up a special application for Marylhurst students. Marylhurst students are eligible for Pacific merit scholarships, grants, and part-time financial aid.
Please reach out to us directly if you have any questions or concerns,
Tania Hand '04, MBA '17
Assoc. Director of Transfer Admissions
503-352-2769 | email@example.com
Director of Academic Advising
503-352-2246 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We Are Here to Help
Pacific University is a small, private liberal arts university with campuses located in Forest Grove, Hillsboro, Woodburn and Eugene. Our students are supported by a tight-knit campus community made up of compassionate and caring staff, faculty and administration and we stand ready to help you to stay on track as you work to achieve your academic and career goals. We are working collaboratively to provide services tailored to meet the needs of Marylhurst students, and to offer individualized support to help you during this time of unexpected transition. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we're here to help!
- Inquire or apply to your program of interest. There is still time to apply as an undergraduate for a Fall 2018 start.
- For Graduate Admissions, contact the program of your choice directly.
- Contact the Advising Center for advising support.
- Come see us: Schedule a campus visit.
- Questions? Undergraduates can email Tania Hand. Graduate students can contact their program admissions directly.
- Excellent, academically rigorous programs for undergraduates and graduates.
- Personal educational setting: Undergraduate class sizes average 19 students with an 11:1 student to faculty ratio.
- Undergraduate programs on the Forest Grove Campus have classes offered during the day, Monday through Friday.
- A wide range of highly-ranked Graduate & Professional Programs with a variety of program formats.
Students, faculty and staff are drawn to Pacific University by its welcoming environment, emphasis on public service, and development of graduates who contribute as gifted leaders of the global community. Consider joining our campus community, contact us today for more information.