The Department of Housing and the Department of Residence Life are excited to welcome you to the Pacific University community. As housing and residence life professionals we strive to provide a thriving residential community, which will enable your success here at Pacific.
Newly deposited students to Pacific will receive an email from the Housing Office in early May with information on how to submit the Housing Application for the 2015-16 academic year.
Be sure to check out all the information available from Housing and Residence Life.
- Fall Move-In Dates
- Fall Early Arrival
- Residency Requirement/Waiver
- Residence Halls
- Residence Hall Handbook
- Personal Property Insurance
- Housing & Residence Life Staff
- What to Bring List
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Housing Calendar 2015-16
How to Apply for 2015-16 Housing
STEP 1: Set-up PUNet ID and Password
To start the process of applying for housing you will need to have activated your Pacific University account (PUNet ID).
For assistance with activating your account contact the University Information Services at 503-352-1500 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Submit Online Housing Application
Deposited students for the Fall semester will receive an email from the Housing Office in early May with information on how to submit the Housing Application.
- Login to Residence using your PUNet ID and password.
- Information collected is used to determine housing assignments and roommate(s).
- New students who are applying for housing for Fall semester are strongly encouraged to submit the housing application by May 31.
- Applications are continually processed after May 31 as new students are admitted and submit their enrollment deposit to the University Admission Office.
- Room assignment and roommate information are emailed to university email accounts in mid-July for Fall semester assignments or as assignments are made after mid-July, in early December for Winter term assignments, and in early January for Spring semester assignments.