Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP), offered through Cascade Centers is a free and confidential benefit provided by Pacific University that can assist you and your eligible family members with any personal problems, large or small.
For example, you can receive assistance with concerns such as:
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- Conflict at Work
- Depression and Anxiety
- Family Relationships
- Financial, Legal and Consumer Concerns
- Grieving and Loss
- Marital Conflict
- Personal Decision Making
- Referrals or Community Resources
- Stress Management
Cascade Centers Employee Assistance Program
1-800-433-2320 | www.cascadecenters.com
Intake and Assessment
Up to three (3) sessions per unrelated incident, for each employee/family unit per year for problem identification, assessment, the establishment of outcome goals, recommendations, priorities and actions needed to reach goals.
Our anonymous information line is available to employees and dependents seeking information about general mental health and EAP services. Counselors are available 24/7, call 1-800-433-2320.
A live, online virtual session with an EAP Consultant designed to answer questions, assist with problem resolution, and provide advice customized to your situation. For additional information, or to set up a session, please visit www.cascadecenters.com or email email@example.com.
Available on a 24-hour, 7 day a week basis. Call 1-800-433-2320.
Cascade will help locate resources and information nationwide related to:
- Finding solutions for the aging needs of our loved ones
- Infant to College-age information and resources for childcare, education, parenting and adoption
- Employees and family members receive unlimited phone consultation for ID recovery, support, and prevention techniques. Services include guidance immediately after discovery of the ID theft, access to financial advisors or attorneys, guidance on how to minimize risk such as what to do today, how to maintain vigilance, and how to protect yourself on the web
- Cascade offers information and resource services for today's busy people. We will research and locate resources for people and provide that information within two business days of the call. Whether it is the season playbill at a local Shakespeare Festival or dog obedience training we will find those resources for our clients.
Legal Consultations / Mediation
Call Cascade for a thirty-minute office or telephone consultation at no cost with a network attorney/mediator. If you decide to retain the attorney/mediator after the initial consultation, a 25% discount from the attorney’s/mediator’s normal hourly rate is available..
Free online legal forms for areas such as creating a will, financial power of attorney, living will or final arrangements. Complete instructions on the proper signing and specific witnesses requirements are provided. To Access:
1) Go to www.cascadecenters.com 2) Hover on the Employee Assistance tab and Click Legal Tools 3) Click visit Legal/Financial Library 4) Click on Legal Tools
Coaches will provide 30 consecutive days of unlimited financial coaching, developing a needs analysis and an online written action plan to help develop better spending habits, reduce debt, improve credit, increase savings, and plan for retirement.
Home Ownership Program
If you are looking to buy, sell, refinance, or invest in a home, take advantage of the Home Ownership Program. This program offers a network of pre-screened service providers that offer free, no obligation consultations. Also available are pre-negotiated discounts with all of these providers. Using this program, you can save substantial time and money.
For your free consultation or more information about the Home Ownership Program, call 1-866-505-3244.
Cascade Personal Wellness
Unlimited access to wellness coaches for assistance in making life style changes for areas such as: weight management, fitness, smoking cessation, and chronic conditions.
To Access:1) Log onto Cascade Personal Advantage 2) Click the ‘My Benefits’ Tab 3) Select Personal Wellness
Cascade Personal Advantage
Cascade Personal Advantage is a interactive website providing innovative educational tools allowing you to manage your stress and improve quality of life. Chat live with an EAP counselor, take self-assessments, view videos, access personal growth courses, download documents, and more.
To Access:1) Go to www.cascadecenters.com 2) Click “Member Log-In” 3) Register as a new user4) For company name enter: Pacific University
For Assistance Call: 800-433-2320 or text: 503-980-1777