Forms for Undergraduate Semester or Year-long Study Abroad Programs
All program application material for semester study abroad can be obtained by contacting the Office of International Programs, 503-352-1600, or email email@example.com. See also "Apply Now" for detailed instructions on how to apply to semester study abroad.
Forms for Undergraduate Short-Term Study Abroad Programs
After downloading, immediately save each form to your computer without filling in any information. After saving, users will be able to fill in responses, save those responses for a later time, and print the form with the responses included. Please return these forms to the faculty member leading the program.
- Participant Information Form (pdf)
- Release and Assumption of Risk (pdf)
- Study Abroad Rights & Responsibilities (pdf)
- Self-Disclosure Medical Form (pdf)
- Participant Survey (pdf)
Forms for Graduate & Professional Programs
Professional and graduate program guidelines, policies and required documentation for program-related international travel experiences (including short-term group travel, clinical rotations, preceptorships and internships) are below. Adherence to these requirements and completion of all necessary documents prior to departure is mandatory for all participating students as well as faculty and staff engaging in program-related travel.
- Graduate and Professional Handbook (8/23/13) (pdf)
- Proof of Insurance Form (pdf)
- Traveler Information Page (pdf)
- Self Disclosure Medical/Disability Discussion Page (pdf)
- International Travel Contract (pdf)
- Amendment to International Travel Contract (pdf)
- Emergency Response Plan (pdf)
- Exception Form for Travel Warning (pdf)
- Travel Assist Registration Verification Form (pdf)
- Checklist (pdf)/ Travel Guard Card (pdf)/ User Guide (pdf)
Faculty & Staff
Please note that the forms students will have to fill out are linked above. When turning in completed paperwork for your course, please also submit an itinerary with contact numbers for each hotel in case of emergency.