Health Professions Campus - Hillsboro
Parking at HPC is very limited. Commuting by means of mass-transit, car-pools, bicycle or other means is highly encouraged. For detailed information on parking at HPC HPC-Parking page. For options other than driving to commute to the Health Professions campus, click on the Commuting link on the left hand navigation bar.
Forest Grove Campus
Parking is available on campus for faculty, staff, students and visitors. Permits are REQUIRED as outlined below.
Permits & Fees
All members of the Pacific University Community must register their vehicle at the Pacific Information Center (PIC) if parking in any University lot.
Complete the Parking
Permit Application before
coming to the PIC or be sure to bring with you the following information:
- License Plate #
- Make and Model of the car
There are no fees for Staff or Faculty permits.
Student Parking Permits
- 1st permit is $40.00
- 2nd permit is $5.00 (for students who drive more than 1 vehicle)
- Replacement for lost or stolen permit is $5.00
For information regarding where to park please visit the campus map.
- Special permits are available for visitors and overnight parking. Please visit the Pacific Information Center or Campus Public Safety to obtain a temporary parking permit.
- Parking Permits are valid for one year January to December. Please revalidate your permit in December or during the first two weeks of January. Everyone must revalidate including students, staff and faculty.
Rules and Regulations
- On campus, parking policies are enforced by Campus Public Safety Officers. Citations may be issued for vehicles parked improperly or without proper authorization.
- Vehicles parked improperly, in a fire lane or handicapped space, are subject to being cited and towed at the expense of the owner/operator
- The City of Forest Grove conducts parking enforcement on public streets adjacent to the University
- University citations may be appealed within 10 calendar days of issuance
- A-Lot: Staff & Faculty (No Overnight Parking)
- B-Lot: Staff & Faculty (No Overnight Parking)
- C-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Parking after Midnight)
- D-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Overnight Parking)
- E-Lot: On Campus Student Resident Parking (Purple Permit Only)
- F-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Parking after 2:00am)
- G-Lot: Visitor Parking Only (Temporary Parking Permits Only)
- H-Lot: Staff & Faculty (No Parking Midnight to 6:00am)
- I-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Parking after 2:00am)
- I-Lot: West Row Parallel to Main Street
On Campus Student Resident Parking (Purple Permit Only)
- K-Lot: On Campus Student Resident Parking Only (Purple Permit Only)
- L-Lot: Athletic Center Patron Parking (No Parking Midnight to 6:00am)
- M-Lot: Staff & Faculty Parking (7:00am to 4:00pm)
Open Permit Parking (4:00pm to Midnight)
No Overnight Parking
- N-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Overnight Parking)
- O-Lot: Open Permit Parking (No Overnight Parking)
- P-Lot - Staff & Faculty Parking Only (No Overnight Parking)
Forest Grove (Main Campus) Parking Lot Guide
Please refer to the Campus Map for the locations of the Parking Lots. All reserved spots are marked by a sign at the head of the space. Public street parking is governed by the City of Forest Grove.